Celebrity Readings

I got an intresting request from someone to do a numerology chart on Angelina and Brad, then another on Liz Taylor and Richard Burton, even though Burton is dead. Thing is, the person making the request wanted me to typed everything, as I did the charts, in the chat window at the site where I do the readings. I explained that it would be better for me to send it to him through the e-mail on the site because it would cost too much in the live window. He could not understand why it would take longer than a tarot reading. I was amazed but explained what the process was. I told him to think about it and then get back to me, but he wanted it even though I tiold him the price and all. I sent the first set to him, and he refused to pay for the work. It was the same price I quoted him, I even through in some extras because it was terribly interesting. How often do you think people do this?Do you think they just want to make sure you work hard on something so they get more pleasure in not following through with payment?
@polachicago (19075)
Ok, always take 50% deposit for work before you start. Send short contract about payment obligation. I would consider taking payment in advance. This is the only way to go. I take 50% deposit for my service.
The online platform doesn't allow for that. This isn't a situation where he is paying me through a payment processor. I wrote a letter to customer service about it but haven't heard back yet.
@polachicago (19075)
How about money order? I don't know what platform are you using but if you register your name as DBA, you have full right to charge up front. People are doing wire transfer as well.