Do you ever go to those discussions which doesnt have any response?

i try to answer those responses whi has no response yet. Do you will to give your resposes in those discussions or just u try to reply the discussion which come in front of you?
@Lecaro (1105)
yes when i see no more questions that are intresting i go and see if i find one there... sometimes i do sometimes i don;t it depends...
@lenith (1222)
agreed!!!!
@minerc (1373)
Yes, I browse them when I first sign on, I go to the oldest ones, if it's something that I can help with, or know something about I will respond.
good!
@maryannemax (12173)
• Sweden
i usually go to discussions with no responses. there are lots of discussions there that are interesting. and i try to answer some of them as well. i always try to respond to the discussions which interests me and to discussions where i can really connect to. i don't just reply to discussions appearing infront of me. i scroll through pages of discussions.
@samson1967 (7423)
Primarily I prefer to respond to new discussions, for which I know the answer. If I am exhausted with answers at New Discussions, then I switch over to discussions with no responses, and repond to them. Then I go to the discussions started by my friends to respond.
@weee_ann (1455)
Yes! I like it when I'm the first person to post a comment in a discussion.