opening pair

who do u think should open for india in the world cup?.. i think sachin and ganguly!
SACHIN AND GANGULY !!!! No one in this world can ever equal these two. They are simply the best. They have opened together in 117 matches and compiled 5621 runs at an awesome average of 48.75. I challenege everyone to produce an opening pair to compete with these two and I am sure no one can ever break their record......
yea that is a great stats!
@abhax123 (1697)
well for me sachin and Ganguly are the best of the best and if they start they can beat any team in the world even the MIghty Aussies
dats the spirit!
@Jwalant (150)
Non of them Change the team & allow someone new
Well i totally agree with you that they should open with sachin tendulkar and suarav ganguly.they are one of the best opening batsman in the world...Ganguly has produced best when he was at the opening stand but his average dropped after he dropped himself from position 1 for Virender sehwag.I think if Virender sehwag comes back into the Indian team then he should bat at opening slot either with Saurav or Sachin.Though if he is not there in the team then they should open with sachin n saurav.After all they have opened together in 117 matches and produced blistering 5721 runs with an average of 48+ and is the best in the world at this moment.Noone is even close to reaching there partenership record.Even virender can be shifted to middle order as he is a middle order batsman basically if he makes a comeback.
@chaitu007 (1340)
it is good pair but presently gambhir and ganguly are good so it is ok for india