The Queen: great film

@carlomeno (1086)
Italy
Last movie that I have seen is The Queen, with a great Helen Mirren. This is really a good film, I suggest it. The relationship between English persons and their Queen is descripted very well. Helen Mirren will have the Oscar, if you have to bet, you can be sure about her.
@arunr175 (1680)
The Queen - The Queen, starring Helen Mirren, Michael Sheen and James Cromwell
I haven't seen The Queen yet, but it seems to be a good movie to watch. I heard good reviews about The Queen, but I haven't got the chance to watch it yet. I might watch The Queen pretty soon ...
@mcmomss (2601)
Glad to hear you liked it. I would like to see it, but it's not something my husband or kids would like, so I probably won't see it until it comes out on DVD.
@Idlewild (6105)
Yes, I've heard great things about it and really want to see it. Mirren got nominated for best actress, they announced the nominations this morning. I started a discussion on it earlier today, feel free to stop by and add your picks for who you think should win! http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/649746.aspx