Notification of Friends Posts. Do you think you get them ALL??

@AskAlly (3627)
I sometimes wonder if I get notification of all my friends posts. They are the ones that I enjoy responding to most. But after I have gone thru my emails and made my responces...it seems that I find a post later that I was not aware of. Is this just me or has anyone else noticed PS I double checked to make sure "notify is on" for each one
@matlgal (1687)
Ally- because I work at a fulltime job 50-60 hrs a week I don't have notify on, on all my friends. I try to get to them as I have time, and respond to the ones that I feel that I have something to offer. Some of the topics I just have nothing to say because I am not informed or have no interest. I Love your posts they are fun!
@AskAlly (3627)
I know that we can't get to them all, but I just wonder if some slip through.
@shywolf (4522)
I wondered about that awhile back, as well! But then I realized that a couple people that I thought I'd turned the notification on for were set to off. I'm not sure if I just hadn't done it yet, or what, although I read someone saying awhile back that notificatons used to get switched off accidentally.. i think that was a bug that Mylot fixed, though. Anyway, it's hard for me to tell if I get all of the notifications I should or not, especially now that I'm getting a larger friend list *laugh* But I do think that sometimes the emails don't get through. Also, if you have a spam folder in the email account you use for Mylot, you might want to check that just to be safe! ^_^ You never know if some of the emails might've ended up in there. ^_^
@AskAlly (3627)
i just wondered, because sometimes you don't see posts for awhile and then while going thru the discussions, I will find one.
@missyd79 (3438)
i have some of my friend notification emails in my spam folder so you may want to check there. i do not understand why some go there and the others do not.
@AskAlly (3627)
Thanks I will check there
@blueskies (1186)
I was wondering this for a day or so until I realized that when someone posts a new reply to a discussion, it gets bumped to the top of your discussion list. So, your friend could have posted a topic a month ago, but someone just posted to it today, bumping it to the top of their list. Now, it seems like a new discussion that you didn't see before. Make sense?
@AskAlly (3627)
Thanks I will watch for that
@BunGirl (2639)
I know I miss some of them. Not really sure why this happens though. I know it's better than it used to be. I used to miss most! LOL
@wiessied (646)
I also was wondering that ,i try to post on all my friends first i try to go through them daily here on the site after i do that so i can give all my friends a + rating.