how do you know...

how do you know if someone has rated a comment you made and what the rating was? i mean, will it show up that you got a positive mark or a negative mark? i would like to sort of keep up with it. i realize that it probably won't say if someone gave you a negative mark because then there might be conflict, but do we ever know if we got a +?
@emeraldisle (13158)
As far as I know there is no indication as to who gave you what. I'm sure this is to prevent people from causing problems but also to allow others to rate freely and not have to worry. Also to make sure people don't make deals of I will rate you and you rate me type thing. I don't worry about it too much. I just post and let the pieces fall where they may. If someone doesn't like what I put then that is their choice same as if they liked it. I just keep plugging away.
i agree with you. I just pretty much go along and hope people are nice enough to rate me. I rate every single response I get. Thank you for taking the time and letting me know. There probably would be problems if it was public knowledge as to who rated and who didn't.
@villageanne (8579)
I dont think there is anyway to know. You will get a star with your rating in it when you reach 100. I do always rate though. I gave you a positive.
thank you so much for helping me out. I appreciate you taking the time to try and help me understand the star rating system.