Do you have tears on your chin when you watch a romantic movie?

@BlaKy2 (1475)
Romania
@jhoanee (598)
i really cry watching a romantic movie specially the were u can relate it to your own life. u get affected with the scene, i dont know if im just being too emotional but honestly my tears really fall easily if i was touched by what ive seen.
No but my girlfriend ussualy has. She is a very romantic person, like me, and if the movie is great she starts to cry a little.
@blastrail (347)
I never had tears on my chin watching a romantic movie. Why do we get tears instead of feeling happy.
@imrajesh (1968)
no i don't cry or weep during a movie. i just enjoy the sequences and i just try to imbibe the feelings that they give. watching a romantic movie cant give u tears in ur eyes. so i think that there is nothing to cry in those scenes. ya but i think that in emotional scenes i get emotional but i dont' cry. do u do that ???
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Some romantic movies make me cry but not all of them. Some of them are just hilarious.