dreams...

@Angelinka (1410)
Italy
are you dreaming at night?do you remember your dreams?do you believe in your dreams?ever happend that your dream became reality?i do believein dreams...at this moment i am dreaming my country i was born..places,school friends,family.everything..and its true...i missed my home so much i think about it everyday..mu soul is asking me to come back where i was born...
Heres something funny about my dreams. When i dream, its usually in black and white. rarely in color. Always, when i dream, i see everything from my own eyes. Not from someone elses, so i never see myself in my dreams. I have never had a dream about flying, which makes me mad , cuz I have always wanted to dream about that! :)
@Angelinka (1410)
hahh thats very strange..i always see myself and in colours!:)
Nothing happpens unlesss we dream .....Ya i dreaming at night....I may or may not rember my dreams .....ya i belive in my dreams ........from my point of view ,,Judge ur natural character by what u do in ur dreams...A man's dreams are an index to his greatness....
@u2bibek (193)
• Nepal
Generally we see dreams of those things which we keep on our mind frequently.. But yeah I do remem my dreams often that i see in nights.. Actually dreams are to see not to be.. anyway it keeps us reminding of our past n sometime unexpected future...
@gloria777 (1678)
All human have a dream at night. We also have dream in our mind. But to fulfil our dreams we have to wake up.
@blastrail (347)
I dream every day and night. I like dreams. They are just fictional. My dreams are filled with action. In one dream I was driving a car and some villains are chasing me. And the setting was in plain which is surrounded by mountains in full noon. Later I sped the car and reached a building and continued my thrilling adventure dream.
@cwilson26 (2736)
I have some really strange dreams. A lot of the time I can remember them but lately I haven't been able to. I have read quite a few dream books and they say that most of your dreams are trying to tell you something and it is a good idea to keep a dream journal. When you wake up in the morning you're supposed to write your dream down before you forget anything about it so that you can try to figure out if your dream is trying to tell you something. If you do a search online about dreams you can find a bunch of websites that have dream dictionary's. :)
@Angelinka (1410)
yes i got one book..its like dream dictionary...once i was dreaming that i was swiming in very dark and messy water..and in dictionary that means very unlucky and bad times..and its true,i had many problems the next days..:)