Do you do this?

@wmaharper (2316)
I find that whenever I read anyone's subject, I always rate it (usually positive), and If I read someone's responses, I always rate those as well. (positive as well, unless they are abusing the system of course...). I think if everyone was to do that, mylot would be alot more fun.
@lonewolfnan (4367)
I try to use the same method as you.If I do not quite understand the response(or believe it was made in error),then I will just comment and not rate.If,however,the respond has aboslutely nothing to do with the discussion or is generic and the person has a history of such answers,I will negative rate it and ask MyLot to take note of it.
@wmaharper (2316)
Yes, I hate it when people respond to a question with a ridiculous answer.. Thanks for your response.
@SimplyJo (1694)
hi i do use the negative ratings whenever someone posts something in a discussion (mine or others) which is totally irrelevent to the discussion. i really dislike such ppl. i do rate + to all discussions/responses i like. and i always choose a best response - unless i have like only 0 or 1 responses to a discussion . You are right - we should all rate as much as possible. it helps others and in turn would help us too.
@wmaharper (2316)
YEs, I always try to pick a best response as well, although I usually wait until no one is responding to it for a couple of days, to make sure everyone who wants has the opportunity to respond. THanks!
@SimplyJo (1694)
hi thanks for the best response :)
@mishang (499)
when i really get to enjoy the topic that i am readng, or the responses that i am reading, i always make it a point to rate them, just a simple act of acknowledging that the respond was indeed good and remarkable is by simply rating it with a plus. i never give negative signs just because it opposes my opinions, i also give them positive signs because i just like people who knows where to stand their grounds.
@wmaharper (2316)
I agree, I don't give out negative signs if they disagree with me.. I think it takes guts to disagree with a topic, especially if everyone else is on the poster's side.. so I always try to post them positively.
@crystal8577 (1469)
I usually rate most posts I come across. I will give a postive unless what they say does not make sense at all. I saw one person who just kept posting numbers for a response. I don't know if they had no clue what was going on or what?!
@wmaharper (2316)
yes, I have run across them as well, I wonder if they think they are making more money that way? I don't know. Thanks.
@kibito (183)
• Bulgaria
You are so right ! I think exactly like you and i am doing the same as you. It will be great if everybody are and we all will be happy :) Great discussion ! Good luck !
@wmaharper (2316)
Thankyou! goodl luck to you as well.
Yes. I give every discussion, every response and every comment a "+" as long as it answers the point and is courteous; whether or not it agrees with what I believe. I will also give a "-" to any nonsensical replies or anything abusive, and I will report anything which is an obvious copy or is highly abusive.
i do rate all the responses not only mine but also others which i come across, we all should make a point to do this as this helps the mylot to maintian their DRS sysytem and design theirs software for future needs