I'm tired of the baggy pant fashion statement.

@bonbon664 (3470)
Ok, I'm sitting at a light today, see a kid running across the street, and no joke, his pants fall down!! He was trying to hold them up. Everyone waiting at the light was laughing in the other cars. Buy a belt or pants that fit! You look like idiots you baggy pant people.
@bethack52 (407)
I think its out of style by now, there is a few stragglers but for the most part i think it starting to fade if not it should be soon!
@bonbon664 (3470)
Thank goodness for that.
@blueskies (1186)
I see this all the time. My daughter is in 9th grade. Although the school dress code clearly says that boys' underwear is not to be visible, the boys get around it by wearing longer shirts! I can't tell you how many times I have seen boys have to stop to pull their pants back up from their ankles just walking across the school parking lot. Don't even get me started on how ridiculous they look when they try to play ball or frisbee after school. The fools are falling down all over the place because their pants hinder the movement of their legs. I can't wait for this fad to be over.
@bonbon664 (3470)
LOL, that's funny.
I hate those dang pants! My son wears them because Grandpa bought them. They drive me nuts I feel like I spend all day long saying pull up your pants.