Has anyone totally passed out when they were drunk?

Been there...It happened like 4 years ago. I was with some friends and we went to a house party. I haven't been drinking and I remember the last time I drank a lot was during my despedida party. I met this new people and although I know my capacity in alcohol, I don't know what happened that night. Maybe I was so hungry for alcohol (we drunk tequila), that I don't care how many shots they're giving me. I drink everything! Next thing I know, I was at my aunt's place already. My friend said that I passed out. I even left my boots at the house that we went to. The scary thing is that im under 21 (im 20 that time), so it's still illegal to drink right? They almost call 911 because they taught I wasn't breathing anymore but they can't because the're gonna get in trouble since I'm underage. Haha! I still love Tequila but now I know my limitations.
@sensesfail (2251)
I drink and i get crunk but i never pass out.Moreover tequila is a very strong drink and it is supossed to be had in small quantities like in a shooter.
It was in a shooter of course but I did a lot of shots that's why.
lmao..
the first time i really drank i downed 4 or 5 screwdrivers in a half an hour. i danced with a girl, i dont remember going to another bar, on the way home my boyfriend had to pull over twice so i could throw up, when i got home i threw up on the porch and then i threw up in the bathroom and passed out for 3 hours on the floor. i was also underage but they serve me. your experience sounds pretty bad. i still like screwdrivers but i also know my limitations and how fast isn't always the best thing.
Yeah! Mine was pretty bad. I learned my lessons already and I think everyone quite experienced to be drunk anyway. I just depends on how. Thanks for sharing!
@ram13288 (388)
ive been there before too. the same kind of thing happened when i just didnt stop drinking even though i knew my limitations also. the worst part is not remembering anything because you dont know what you did and how you got to where you eventually wake up at. i learned my lesson from that night.
I know! Well at least we experienced it and learned our lessons.