Do You Read The Newspaper Every Day?

@devideddi (1437)
I used to. Now only sometimes. I cant stand hearing some of that awful stuff that happens every single day. I like the other parts of it also and time is also an issue.
@ssh123 (31104)
Yes, Newspaper reading is a very important aspect of my daily life. I get one and at school, my son has subscribed one which he brings at 4 p.m. daily. TV newschannels cannot cover the news that is covered by newspapers.
@msqtech (15226)
I have to know what is going on in the world and have an understanding of what is going to happen with our government
@TerryZ (22083)
I only read on Sundays thats if for me. I even hate to watch the news anymore.
i used to read the newspaper everyday when i lived with my parents. i didnt used to read all of the articles tho...just the ones tht interested me. i dont read the paper at all now tho, as i only read it b4 because my parents used 2 buy it
@ezzrssi (11197)
no i don't i read the news on websites and on tv
@neilf49 (810)
I stopped buying newspapers many years ago as they contain so many negative stories. It was when I was just starting out in business and I needed to remain as positive as possible to make it work. Unfortunately there were other, even stronger, negative influences (my now ex-wife) at play so the business didn't get built as it should have. We also got rid of our TV for the same reasons. If I needed to know what was going on in the world then there was the radio and the internet.
I SOME TIMES READ THE NEWS PAPER JUST TO SEE HEADLINES ND THE NAVS OF MY MUTUAL FUNDS.THATS IT
I SOME TIMES READ THE NEWS PAPER JUST TO SEE HEADLINES ND THE NAVS OF MY MUTHUAL FUNDS.THATS IT
Yes I read newspaper online everyday, after my daily bread online as well. I don't read the 'scary' part of newspaper, but mostly the celebrity gossip and the headlines of the news.
@msqtech (15226)
I dont read it every day but I get it twice a week and I do cover the news on the internet daily