Best places to do Christmas shopping?

@bhbirdie6 (1771)
What is your favorite or the best place to do christmas shopping? I love World market. It's got something for everyone and your gifts can really get creative and thoughtful. Recommend some shopping spots.
@kdarrell (1566)
My favorite place to shop for christmas presents is at Wal-Mart. They have the best toy seclection by far and they have lay-away. So when they have good sales you can put it away and make payments on it.
have you heard this is the last layaway for them?
@kdarrell (1566)
Yes, and that sucks. I was really hoping it was just a rumor. If they discontinue layaway, I think they will lose a lot of business.
i shop online alot and ebay is it. If I put something on layaway? I then go home and see if I can get it on ebay. I email the seller ask If I can pay on a certain day. If yes i put in my highest bid. Most times winning it. then go back to the store and put it back. super