how do you think about alien?

I believe that alien is true - I believe that alien is true
because earth is very tiny if compare with he cosmo
@bcc23488 (883)
Thailand
I believe that alien is true because earth is very tiny if compare with he cosmo
@carmat (2850)
all I can say to this is that the universe is a really really big place. We are here arent we.
@perugu (5281)
hi,May be,s you said,size wise earth is nothing in the space.There may be chance of living conditions for creatures and their evolution mode and the development of their shapes their languages,life time,reproduction system,all will be different to us.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
i sometimes wonder about aliens as many movies that have been made and hearing and reading about UFOs.
@kathy77 (7488)
I believe that aliens are true I have seen a space ship but not yet the alien but I beieve that they were in that space ship I seen.
@anil_762001 (1636)
yes i also think alliens are there in this universe and i also want to meet with them .but how i dont know.
@aureliaz (1179)
I think that they are out there...We'd be close-minded fools to believe that only Earth holds living beings...One day we may make contact with them..who knows? That day could be tomorrow or fifty years from now..But all we can do is hope and speculate.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I think that there is a possibility that they could exist. It is a big world out there beyond our universe. Anything is possible.