How can we make our discussion on myLot's homepage?

Could someone give some advice how I can make my discussion appear on myLot's homepage? Do you have any suggestions? It seems that my discussion started by me wasn't in the top of mylot's homepage.
@2timothy (794)
Discussion with the most number and most recent responses are usually placed on top and thus appear in the homepage. Newly opened discussions within the minute would usually be found on the recent discussion page. My advice is for you to comment on all the responses, for every time you do so, it would bring your discussion up as the most recent.
Thanks for the response, 2timothy. But I think not all discussions will be placed on a "top discussions" list, right? If so, do you have some tips how our discussions can be ranked on a "top discussions" list?
@2timothy (794)
According to my limited observation, the most active discussions are usually put on top, try keeping the discussions alive and with much responses from the community, it would hopefully be placed on the first page.