Whose going nuts over Coconuts?

Latest and greatest would seem is the Coconut movement! Apparantly this fat is about as healthy and good for you as it is going to get. From Coconut Oils, Coconut Milk, Unsweetened Desiccated Coconut, Creamed Coconut, Coconut Sugar, Coconut Cream, Coconut water/coconut juice or bukojuice, to coconut vinegar, and freeze dried shredded coconut, and coconut rum to boot! Quite the array of wonders it would seem the coconut is nearly the perfect food, to the list we might add the sweet potato, but back to the coconut...Immune boosting, high #'s of Lauric Acid,and a great aid to weight loss and recovering your health. I am reading all about it in a book, called Eat Fat Lose Fat. Anyone tried this diet yet? Tell me more!
I love Virgin Coconut oil, well everything coconut I love. I'm lucky I'm here in the Philippines right now. I can have fresh coconut juice anytime I want and it gets rid of kidney stones. I had a 4mm size stone and just drinking the pure fresh juice of coconut got rid of it. I prefer that over laser treatment or medicines. My girlfriend and I like to put coconut oil all over our body before a bath, just 5 minutes with it on you and take a normal bath and you will have really shiny and healthy hair and nice skin to boot! I drink a tablespoon of virgin coconut oil once in the am and once before bed, it has gotten rid of my headaches that I used to have everyday. My sugar and cholesterol are a little high and this is good for cholesterol. It also protects us from illnesses... read more about virgin coconut oil, there are really more uses...
Thanks for sharing, that! I had no idea it helped with headaches! Amazing...I am learning so much about the coconut!