Comment Section On profile Page

@sunnypub (2131)
I have noticed that many people have Comment sections on the profile page but I don't have one and would like to have one. When I go into edit my profile I don't have any option for adding a comment box. Does anyone know how I could add one. Maybe I am just not looking in the right place. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.
@shywolf (4529)
You can't start it on your own. A friend has to leave you a comment first. Then you'll see it. So guess what? I went and left you a comment! Voila! You now have a comment section on your profile page. Hope this helps! *laugh* ^_^
@sunnypub (2131)
Thank you both for the comments but I am not sure if I should be happy or not. I mean I have been a member here for a while and no one had left me any comments. BOO HOO. LOL Well thanks for the comments and now I see the section. I wish I could give you both a best response.
@cherhost (1073)
I had to respond to this because I Thought it was funny that Shywolf went and sent you a comment. I never really paid attention to my own profile. But there ya go someone showed u how to have one :)