are you afraid to die???

Before,i wanted to die just to end my pain.I almost kill myself...Because, I feel like i was left behind.Maybe because i forgot to pray and lose all my hopes.I forgot that there is still tomorrow!!!That was when my husband abandoned us with my 2 kids...Now its been almost 4 years and i realized how life is wonderful...And YES i am afraid to die then!!!
@camille101 (1027)
• United Arab Emirates
Thank God you had realized that beauty. Sometimes we're despair because of the harshness of life. Yes I believe, no person can ever strengthen us but God alone. Maybe God send someone to inspire us, but we shouldn't depend our lives for another human being. Be strong and never forget God and you'll find yourself at peace and in harmony with nature. Every moment is a passing miracle in this life, and we shouldn't lose hope. Have a nice day to you and yes you are beautiful "gwapako_28".
Yes you are right Camille!Maybe,if i did that,i just simply tell the world that im a LOSER!And i cant let that happen ever.My 2 little angels are my hopes,strength and inspirations.I thank God that He didnt allow me to get lost in the dark!
@victorwzj (539)
Thank god you are still alive, Do not kill your self just because your pathetic (ex) husband abandoned you. Even you lost a husband you still have two beautiful kids. The worst thing that a parent can do to a child is abandoning them. if you die that day. two of your children will be homeless and it would be tough for them. Kid that growing up with out parent tend to have personality issue or failure life. Oh for answering your question. Yes I am afraid to die and I do value my life very much and I hope that I can see my grand child when I am old. p/s if you think that you want to die again, think about the children and how much they love you. good luck and all the best. I wish you happiness ...
@ghost1380 (871)
no im not afraid to die. cause i know everyone of us will eventually die.