i just reach my 500th post! wohoo..!!!

500 - money of some country
yes im proud to announce that i've reach my 500th post.. its my another milestone here at MYLOT!:)
@vertex (803)
Wow thats nice i hop that i can also have 500 postings so that i can do copy paste
you can do it..! :) good luck..
a plus rating for you :)
@patrice7 (1192)
wow!. congratulations!. you can now make use of the copy and paste tool!. i have yet to make like 84 posts so that i can reach my 500th post.. well i think that i may do so 2morow or the next day!. well wish me luck!. LOLS.
you can do it tommorow im sure of that :) good luck thanks for replying a plus rating for you
Congratulations also!
thank you :) i quite hesitant to post another response so that my 500th post will be retain for the day but i have to thank you all :) a plus rating for you :) i can do copy and paste wohooo hehhehe...
@mzbubblie (3840)
HAHAHA,, well CONGRATULATIONS on the Milestone...you know I didn't even pay attention to my 500 post until i was near 550...Again congratulations...
thank you :) i quite hisitant to post another response so that my 500th post will be retain for the day but i have to thank you all :) a plus rating for you :) i can do copy and paste wohooo hehhehe...