What does this mean?

@Evacuee (1149)
I have noticed on a few posts that I have read there is a interjection in the writing which I don't think the person who is writing has put in. Like in a recent post there was... "."/w/discussion/653761/asp'4);' They are not all the same but similar to this. What does this mean? Anyone know?
That is actually the ending of the postings url. what happens in my oppinion is that the computer is somehow mistaking the text that someone is typing as code or a specific comand.
@Evacuee (1149)
So you think its down to the writers computer? I was just curious. Thanks for your reply.
@mvsrao (4369)
it is due to a mistake in Mylot system . it is actually automatic word conversion that is converting a set of words with the broken links .
@Evacuee (1149)
Thanks guys. I'm afraid I'm not that sussed up on PC's and the programming side.
@AskAlly (3627)
I've seen it as well, but I am not sure what it is. It could be part of a link if someone has copied and pasted an article.
@Evacuee (1149)
Well its not me Ally. I'm not allowed to copy and paste yet. I must admit I have copied and pasted on other discussion sites I've been on for the simple reason that sometimes by the time I've finished my bit of script its disappeared! I have always written in 'Word' then pasted onto the site which I am on. Its so annoying when one write a lot of words then somehow they're gone. But I can live with Mylots rules. See you later.
@mvsrao (4369)
it is due to a mistake in Mylot automatic word conversion system . It needs to be fixed by Mylot administrator .
@Evacuee (1149)
Hi mvsrao. I have no problem with it apart from the fact I thought it might be coming from my end and perhaps I was getting some sort of spamming. Thanks for your reply.
@rosie_123 (6118)
It is some kind of link to a former discussion i think. Not sure though - if you find out please let me know.
@Evacuee (1149)
Hi rosie I have found that it is the same wording as in the URL box at the top of the screen. Perhaps its as 'mvsrao'in the previous post has said.
I had this happen in one of my postings, and I saw exactly the same thing in another. I came to the conclusion that "don't know" which was part of the posting in both instances, must have been an automatic link, so the words were followed by that link. I don't understand much about computers, but I couldn't think of another explanation. Hope someone who knows can clarify it. Good question.
@Evacuee (1149)
Hi Friend. Well I'm nothing if not curious. Theres always something to learn even if it might not be of earth shattering use! Thanks for posting.