Craving For More!!!!

"another chocolate please!!","Mom can u buy me some chocolate when u go shopping?", "Hey can i have some more of that chocolate?",..blah blah blah..this was the words that i am always hearing when im at home,,my lil brother just cant resist the taste of chocolate,.he's just craving for more and more,.its like he's never gonna let the day pass without eating chocolate,.o my godness!!,.chocolate is really addictive i can say,.but i worried about this,.almost everyday my brother wants to eat chocolate,.im afraid that he might be diabetic coz of too much sweet that he is eating everyday,.hmm..how about you?,.do u crave for chocolates too?,.do u love eating chocolate?,.how about if your relative/family members are diabetic would u still give them chocolate?!!hmm....
Children love chocolates, that is normal. Adults hardly take them. That is normal, too. But if you have noticed that your brother's clamor for chocolates is way above normal, this is a sign that there is something wrong with him. This will be the time when you will be needing the advice of a doctor who has specialized along this field. Your doctor knows who he is nearest your area.
yeah thats true thanks!!o yeah thats what im thinking but we are thinking that he just love chocolate very much,.okey thanks for your advice bro and the reply also..have a nice day!!Godbless!!!