What do 40% of Women do everyday that Men hate?

@justreal (2367)
Well I have thought maybe I could do a small survey that most of men and women could anser that survey question. Some the I answerd said men hate when women takestheir time getting dressed, take long showers, waste time on make-up, etc. However, I have the right anser for it, but want you to reveal it. So what do 40% of women do everyday that men hate?
@perugu (5281)
hi,I observed,if more than 2 women meet in one place they can kill any amount of time with useless conversations,discussions and commenting on some body,which is a bad practice.
@justreal (2367)
So is women converstions is what men hate? I'm guessing if that is your answer, but keep trying.
@Idlewild (6094)
I would say maybe, taking too much time to go to the bathroom?
@justreal (2367)
Heheh...keep tryin..
@justreal (2367)
Ok I'll give you guys the answer to this...it's Perfume..
@cabergren (1181)
I think that men hate when women gossip to other women. I know my husband doesn't like that.
@justreal (2367)
Yeah I thought myself about that one, but not.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I do not know for sure, but I am guessing when we do not give men straight answers about things.
@justreal (2367)
Hmmm...not really, but keep trying.
@XxAngelxX (2832)
hehe, this is a tough one I'm trying to come up with the answer and really drawing a blank. I'm going to guess that it's taking to much time getting ready in the morning, but I have a feeling this is not the right answer, lol
@justreal (2367)
You are trying very well, but keep trying...