Dream or Desire for ur child ......

every parents has a desire or dream for their child some one wants their child would be doctor, engineer, business man etc. my desire is that my daughter would be a doctor .. what about u .... what do u want?? ur child would be .......
the main problem behind this desire is that every parents want to see their child what they dreamt for themselves and unfortunately they cudnt fulfil. they analysis the reason and start directing their child according to them.if child is capable in same direction with interest then the result will be tremendous. but at the same time if child is not getting interest with that dream then the child will suffer. what you wish
its ur point of view . i think u are right . well thanks for sharing ur views .
@ssh123 (31100)
I propose and god disposes. Therefore I do not keep any sort of dreams and I do not want to get disappointed. Our duty and desire is to get my son best education and it is up to him to choose whatever field he wants. Children of this generation unlike past 2 to 3 generations, are capable of handling the situation on their own, once they come of age say 20.
yes i am agree with u and it is practical approach of life and what he want in future is also different but as a humana as a mother u don't think so that i have a right to dream or disire for our own chold .
@sunny5u (2072)
Still i didn't married but till now i thought about my child that what ever he is interested in i will do him that,but it should be good for his future then only i accept.
thanks sunny i am happy with ur answer always to the point . thanks for responding .
all of us parents has a dream and desire for our children. for me, i dream for my daughter to become successful what she may be on the future.we are hoping also to finished her education of what field she want.we are hoping too that someday she won't change her attitudes towards us as her parents.
I would like my kids to be doctors but I would like them to do what they really love to do and I hope that I can help them out as much as possible. I hope they make their dreams come true.
@anil_762001 (1636)
yes santwana you are right every parents has a desire or dream fro their children.my desire is also that my son becomes a doctor.