Start or spend your day without a cup of coffee.Can/Cannot?

@shobasvk (788)
Malaysia
I can't start my day without a cup of coffee.Every morning,the first thing i do when i got up from my bed is go to kitchen and make a cup of hot Nescafe~my favorite coffee.I get addicted to it and i feel my day without a cup of coffee in imperfect.I can't concentrate in my work without having coffee...I love to drink coffee.How about you?
@stonehr (818)
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
Well I can discover You some secrets.. lol.. I was drinking each day about 2 litre of coffe, so as I felt that's not so good to my health I stopped to drink coffe and started to drink tea instead of coffe. So today I'm drinking about 2 litre of tea each day and I feel so good. In the morning first what I'm doing is to make a tea..:) Eventually I drink coffe in the bar..:)
@vityota (878)
my day also starts with a piping hot cup of coffee and i feel my day is incomplete and i will not be able to do anything as i will get headache if i don't have coffee... its an addiction for me without which i cannot live even a single day
@lauriefnp (5112)
I get the coffee going before I do anything else. I could NEVER get ready for work or my day without coffee. I use Folger's at home, and will stop for a Starbucks if I need an extra "jolt". I try to limit it to 3 cups of coffee a day, but it's hard. I could drink coffee all day long...
@happymommy3 (2013)
A also love coffee! I am a stay at home mom of 3 so coffee is a great way to jump start my day! It has to be a BIG cup of coffee too. If I don't get it, I won't go crazy, but I feel like something's just not right with the way my day started!
@XxAngelxX (2833)
I have to have my coffee too first thing in the morning. I don't think anyone would want to be around me if I didn't, lol, I'd probably be a bit cranky without my daily dose of caffeine to get me kick started.
@TerryZ (22083)
I hear you thats what I do too. I only have one cup in the morning but I make it a strong one. So then I will get my jolt and getting started on my busy day.