Where do we get pictures to upload?

@stephcjh (32327)
Hi. Im a 3 days old member and new to this. Where do we get pictures to upload here at MyLot? Is there links to go to websites to get pictures? do we take our own pictures to put in here? If anyone can elaborate on this, it would be very greatly appreciated. all responses welcome.
Can i take pictures from Yahoo? Is it not copy righted? Is there any specific site which gives free pictures for download?
@ESKARENA1 (18299)
i just take pictures around the village i live in or of my pets and children blessed be
@prasad1961 (5603)
Internet is at our disposal we can get many number of photos and images of very rare kind and use it for our advantage. Anyhow I'll make message with some links and do enjoy the pictures, Infact you may go thruogh the site for full loads of images.
@kgwat70 (13396)
I have been going through my photo albums and using many of my vacation pictures or other pictures to use on here that I know that are mine and can not get into trouble using. Some of the photos are personal and some have to do with my artwork, car, home and other things. I try not to use anything off the internet. I will also go crazy with my camera phone and take pictures of different things in my home or neighborhood or whenever I am out.
Since this post is a month old, I hope you have your answers. If not, you can use your own pictures. If you choose to use others that are on the internet, make sure they are not copyrighted. Yahoo has lots of photo's to find.
you upload it from ur pc
I use the pictures that I have taken or saved on my computer already. I find most of my pictures on either Myspace or sites that I just happen to stumble upon. I also have asked some artists if I could use their pictures or images on certain web sites. They usually don't mind when you ask and will allow you to use them, as long as you put a link to their site.
@craftwave (1338)
There are various sites on the web that you can go to download photos. Some you pay for others are free. If you have access to a digital camera then you can take your own and downlaod them. That is what I do.