Which kind of person will you want to work for; hire; leave your child with?

There are at least three kinds of people .. which one do you prefer to do business with, or leave your children with? 1. Do unto others before they do unto you! This person only values theirself. They think they should "get over" on other people .. dog eat dog mentality ... survival of the strongest and most clever. 2. Do unto others AS they do unto you. Is good or bad to a person based upon what they think they merit .. For instance "if you treat me the way I want to be treated, I won't be mean to you". If they think you have "disrespected" them, however, they believe in revenge. 3. Do unto others AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU. Treats others based upon how they'd REALLY like to be treated by others .. fair, just, respectful, etc. So, which kind of person do you want to work for? to have working for you? to take care of your children?
@shooie (4989)
Number 3 but they also need to be trust worthy and there when I need them. Some people will treat you nice and all but well sometimes in the end they really aren't trust worthy so that is a major factor in who I make friends in real time. That and lying...omg is you like to lie then don't even bother talking to me oy vey this gets under my skin like chiggers on a summer day.
@shooie (4989)
PS. But yes number three comes closest to what I look for
@Willowlady (10666)
3. Do unto others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You. Of course in special circumstances the others might have a use. So hopefully this answers your question in this discussion. My choice would be fore work, hiring and leaving children which I have never done!
@ossie16d (11834)
Definately # 3. That person will treat you with respect, be fair and reasonable and can be trusted. You know they will not intentionally do the wrong thing and if they do, they will own up to it. With # 1, you would not trust them one little bit. If things didn't go their way, they would turn on you very quickly because they need to be in the limelight all the time. With # 2, has provisions on things. If you do this, then I will do the same. They will only give what they receive, so they are also thinking more about themself than anyone else. I would be happy to work for #3, because they would respect me and treat all employees well. Also as an employee, they would do their job to the best of their ability. Look after my child, of course because they can be trusted to do the right thing. People often forget that the type of person they work for should also be the same type that they would want working for them. And if they are good and trusted enough to work for you, then they could also be trusted to look after your child.
@ossie16d (11834)
Thanks very much for giving me best response on this discussion. :)
I think that every person who starts discussions needs to pay more attention to rewarding quality responses. We can make mylot even better if we work the system.
@ossie16d (11834)
I do agree with you danjenkins that we should all do what we can to improve myLot, which in turn will make it a much more pleasant place to visit. Not that I am really complaining about how it is but there is always room for improvement. :)
@suscan (1959)
. Do unto others AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU. Treats others based upon how they'd REALLY like to be treated by others .. fair, just, respectful, etc. This is the type of person I would like,especially watching my children.I strive to be this type of person. I try to treat my patients like this, I try to treat them like they are my family and treat them accordingly.
We all look around at other people and wonder why they make decisions like they do. It is strange to see people complain when they don't like how they are treated, and then turn around and be rude to others!
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I think I would like number 3 person to take care of my child because they will treat me the same way I will treat them.