Anybody out there have a good marriage?

I have been married for 8 years now and he is the best thing that ever happened to me. We have a son together.We have had issues on our 3rd year of being together it only made us stronger.I hear alot of negative things about marriage I would like to hear some positive.
@weemam (13389)
I have been maried for 46 years in October to a lovely guy who is my soulmate . we have 3 sons and 4 lovely grandchildren , He went through a triple heart bypas in August and I am so grateful that he is still with me . I wish you many happy years to come . nice to meet you . xx
@happymommy3 (2014)
I'm going on 9 now and I can honestly say I have a great marriage. Not perfect but it's more than I expected. I got married pretty young and always heard negative things too but when the both of you are both communicating it all works out! I understand why so many talk shows say communication is the #1 key to a good relationship. We have 3 kids so our only problem most of the time is not being able to spend more time together alone, but we love being as a family so we look forward to growing old together and spending that alone time together later when they're a little older. You're story is a positive one, so keep being proud of that. Not many people are happily married these days after the first couple of years!
We have been married for 12 great years, we are so perfect each other, yet we are opposite in every which way, she like it cold I like it hot, we rarely agree, but that seems to draw us together. We are so fascinated with each other we are always changing