driving alone

Imagine u r driving alone in a forest way and there are warning boards of BEWARE OF THIEVES . u find a tree has fallen down on the road ,blocking the way.What will u do ?
• Pakistan
I will simply try to find an alternate way to proceed.
theres no other way .will u remove it..or.. u turn..?...or ..something else
• Pakistan
I will choose to turn..
I have been through roads like that couple of times. Even if there is no fallen tree, we were extremely afraid at that time, especially during nights. So there's no chance that me stepping out in the night. Ill just turn back and find a shelter for the time being :-{
thats good..i ll also do that only
hide my car somewhere, wait for the next one to come and loot him/her...;)
wooov!
@puma_nz (1002)
• New Zealand
STOP IMAGINING!
no tell me what u will do
@Deane_2005 (1645)
I would probably start to maneouver my car backward the soonest possible time. I will never bother to continue myself driving since its really an area of thieves and I might be in trouble if I waste my time there.And one thing I will never lost my composure and I will never be in panic because I would surely be in more trouble if you lost your presence of mind.
hahahah , nice questions well obvious , i won't get out from the car at the very first moment , but will see the situation and lock the car .. other then that. ..i'll back up and make another way , or i can do is that , if its not that much heavy or time consuming so i can do is that ... i'll make it at a side , or other then that , i can make ma money and other things save at some other place in a car , or outside the car ,then will think about some other thing to do , lol
@072006 (1282)
Oh my my!!! only imagination makes so scared, donno what if it happenes in reality. touch wood Well if i find this case, then i'll imeedioately take turn and will satrt driving back, no matter the where i was going previously. On that moment i'll just try to come out from that situation. Hushhhhhh