Tell the truth.

Tell the truth, is "Xenik" really that bad of a name for my son? I love it, it's different and I've never heard it before so I know that he will never get mixed up like all those "Chris'", "Michaels", or "Johns".
@DeenaD (2688)
Well, normally I would never say anything, but in this case, you asked. So, here's my honest opinion: I don't like this name at all. On the other hand, it's your baby, so you get to name him whatever you want, and you shouldn't ask people for their opinions about the names you like, because most of the time, people will make suggestions to you, which YOU won't like. Trust me: I've had four kids - keep the name under wraps until the child is born, then announce it matter-of-factly.
All I'm asking is for an opinion. I'm not an idiot I know that not all opinions are what I want to hear. I just wanted to see how many people out there are stuck on having conventional names. (FYI: that was an opinion)
I dont think its a bad name my sons name is Cyrus and u dont find that very much. I dont like the same names being used over and over again my husbands name is john my friends is david and I know tons of Matts nd Mikes lol
That is a good name too. See, everyone else thinks children's names should be "the norm", not me. I like things that stand out, especially names! My boyfriend has the same name as his father and my family has joe-schmo names so this was my chance to turn it all around, haha.
the name doesnt sound bad... but i would like to know what it means.... what happened...??? anyone said there's any problem with that name...????
I believe it is Hebrew and means "sly". A lot of people don't like it, they think my son will have a hard time with it. I'm just living "outside the box" I guess.
@Jshean20 (14367)
It certainly is unique. I'm not certain that I'm pronouncing it correctly so I can't give you my honest opinion. I think that if you like it, that's all that matters and you should go for it.
@kiwidipa (2854)
that is a very unique name. I don't see what the problem is, and I am sure no one else I have ever met or know has this name. I think that's cool.