Is Teaching really a noble profession? What do you think?

@geejoy (344)
When i was in college, i didnt think that I will end up a teacher. In fact, i hated the profession so much since the pays not good and that there are so many extra works involved...but then, fate calls me to be a college instructor....first, i was hesitant but then I told myself, I'll just try for 1 year and then if i don't like it, ill just look for another work...but then 1 year turned to almost 5 years now...I've learned to love the profession I'm in to.....the sacrifices I've had were real but they were all worth it.....during the time that you can see a student learn from you and that she made you her inspiration in her studies, its priceless....really, you need to be patient and understanding since you will be dealing with so many types of students with different backgrounds and behaviors....
Wow the pay is good around here , in fact it is considered a really good job to have as you get good pay , with good benefits and all your summers off . I would have to say it is a noble profession as you are doing something good . You are teaching children things they will need to know to survive in the world . Patience and understanding I think are better qualities in a teacher but I know they don't all have that around here so you are just one of them good teachers all hope their children will get . I love my son's teacher this year because she is very kind and considerate and very understanding but they have had some horrible teachers in the past that pick favorites .
@geejoy (344)
Well here in our country, its not that good......but then, its ok if your just single and just living for yourself....if time comes that you need to spend for your children....i think the salary is not enough anymore..that's why we teachers here in our country wants to look for jobs outside our country for better compensation....by the way, thank you for the comment..im touched....
@XxAngelxX (2832)
I think teachers are the most amazing people. I would never have the patience to do it. When people don't understand something the first time I explain it, I find myself losing patience with them, which in reality is terrible because I certainly don't catch onto everything the first time I do it either. I'm glad you found a proffession you really enjoy. Thank you for the work you do :)
@geejoy (344)
Thank you for appreciation too...it touches me that there are still people who appreciates deeds that are not that great enough to be noticed but big enough to make a difference in one's life....