MyLot Earnings whatcha ya going to do

@Bytemi (1553)
What are you going to do with your earnings from Mylots. I have made the executive decision that I am going to invest it in my state lottery. You never know, I could win Millions. :D
@BunGirl (2639)
Good luck with that! LOL I think I'm putting mine toward Pet toys and such. Maybe a cooler cage for my rats. It'll be even easier since PetSmart accepts PayPal... ;)
@Bytemi (1553)
Wow PetSmart accepts PayPal now. That is really cool, I will have to check that out. Pet toys lottery same thing, both great ideas.
@Bev1986 (1428)
I'm using it as a little extra money for our vacation this summer. I plan to keep all the money in my paypal account until it's time to go, then transfer it all over so that I have extra money!
@Bytemi (1553)
That sounds like a lot of fun too. Hummm maybe I should rethink this whole lottery thing, I am getting some great ideas form you guys.
@mvsrao (4370)
well , I have been transfering mylot earnings to a friend , who is a research scholar at UK . we can not easily send direct cash to hime . hence I have adopted this method . He uses this little amount for day-to-day necessities .
@Bytemi (1553)
That is great way to use the money, I never thought of doing something like that. Thank you for sharing.
@shawnasie (390)
I plan to put all my earnings in a savings account or keep them in my paypal account. Any money that I have made on other sites I have kept in my paypal account and it does add up.
@skyhit (390)
if i got earning from my lot, i dont know , i got no idea rigth now good luck to you (win million from lottery)
@victorwzj (539)
This is my fifth day here. If my earning reach $10 I am planning to shop in e-bay. I haven't done any online shopping before and I think it is a good experience if I could try do online shopping. $10 is not much but I figure I can celebrate by spending on ebay purchasing the thing that I might like. I probably keep the next earning until I can find a good online investment opportunity.
I'm going to invest it in myself!! I buy one $3 ticket a week, win or no win. I am going to put the money towards pre-paid coffee cards for The Second Cup, where I go when I need to escape.