Which categories doyou mostly go to here in MyLot?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20748)
i havetwo categories that i often browse discussions which surely i can discuss more to it. the Beatuy & Fashion and Home & Family. How about you? Or you just never select and browse at All Categories? or the new discussions?
@moreinfo (3867)
mainly business. would feel more difficult to post in other not so familiar forums.
@MrNiceGuy (4148)
I usually go to the Society/Culture section since it usually has all the political and current events discussions that I like to respond to. It also has good subsections like "Issues" "Human Rights" "Government" and the like. I think most of the really intelligent discussions happen in Society/Culture. I usually browse a lot of sections anyways, but that one is my favorite.
@kutchi (12335)
• Pakistan
well I use mostly sports categories and games
@pmcdee (274)
You can normally find me on the 'mylot.com' interest and also on the 'make extra money' interest. The reason for this is that there are many topics out there to discuss and both of them interest me. I think myLot is a fantastic site that pays well for what we are ultimately doing and also provides a great medium for interesting and interlectual conversation. The interest with making extra money simply comes from the human desire of being better off than you actually are. I have even started a discussion about a day ago on the best way to do this. I already have over 130 reponses so it is obviously a popular state of mind.
@msqtech (15226)
I go to the categories my friends choose because I answer mostly friends discussions