How can math help develops our intellectual capacity??

How can math helps and develops our intellectual capacity? There are a lot of scientist that are good in math simply maybe because there are the things in math that helps our mind to keen. What is your idea about this?
@usman400 (1588)
• Pakistan
Math is a natural subject, human mind is the base of all calculations, even if someobe hates this subject (like myself) still it does a lot of calculations and mathematics in back of the mind
I see. So does math affects you mentally in your life? So does it feel if you know math thoroughly? Can you discuss it to me my friend? mOre power.
@ondo1015 (1884)
I am good in math but my environment is not good to me.
I see. How can you say that you are good in math and at the same time your environment is not good to you? Is there a problems with regards to your environment that bothers you and it makes you not comfortable you your environment? If that is so, in your own idea, how can you develop an environment that they will repliedly reply a good to you?
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I think it can help us by letting us think about the problem and come up with many possible answers for it.
I see. Identifying the problem is the easiest and fastest way we can do to ourselves in order for us to solve problems in life, especially problems in mathematics. But i think my friend, we need also to memorize the formulas we needed in order for us to solve the problem more and more and efeciently answer all the problems with easiness and acurateness. What ways and means that you can give to me in this kind of situations?