The USD is becoming Cheaper!

@cashnono (1135)
Hong Kong
Before I need to spend 8.2HKD to get one US$, BUT now I can get one just by 7.9HKD. The US$ is cheaper now!
@findcutegj (1466)
A weak US dollar means that the goods become cheaper and this hopeful yields more exports. It also makes imports more expensive and hopefully reducing imports. With more things made in the US that should mean more jobs across the globe. Isnt it?
@cashnono (1135)
More jobs? How comes?
Well, I'm Canadian, and I remember a time when 1$ canadian was worth 1.25$ American.. now it's a little different. Now.. 1$ Canadian is only worth about 0.87$ American.. so, to me, the american dollar isn't getting that much weaker. Besides, it's a bad thing.. economics all over the world is based on the worth of the American dollar, you don't want it to go down.
@cashnono (1135)
OH, really, I just compared US$ to HK$.
I know it. It is so sad. It used to be worth the most money, now it is becoming cheaper and cheaper by the day. Sad how our government works. THANKS! :(
@moreinfo (3867)
yeah, the darn thing is that renminbi, the local currency here has been always facing revalutation! now 7.75 yuan for $1 now!
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Well, I suppose that is a nice thing for you since you save a little bit of money.