forgetable experience

maybe you wanna share your unforgettable experience. (",)
@victorwzj (539)
I was a boy scout, There is one time where I join a field trip to fire fighter house. The fire fighter car have one automatic ladder. We have given a chance to ride it. The ladder rise up to 30 level . The whole time when I am on it, my leg was shaking . That is the first time that I notice that I am fear of height. Still it is a good experience and if I ever had another chance I will do it again.
nice experience, i wish i could experience that too.
I bet you have a unforgettable experience yourself. How bout sharing it with us..
i have lot of unforgettable experience but one of those experience is when i almost got drowned in the river in our province. i was in grade in 5 at that time and i really thought that it would be my last day. i went swimming with my friends and sister but i just stayed in the shallow area. til i was pulled by the water and almost got drowned since i dont know how to swim at that. luckily i was saved by my sister and a friend. and because of that incident, i pushed myself to learn swimming....not bad experience, ayt?
@bcc23488 (883)
• Thailand
I can't forget he first love I remember her name and face she is beauty
@blindedfox (3258)
Hmm.. My most unforgettable experience.. I think this is when I graduated from college. The feeling was just tremendous! People are rejoicing everywhere. It feels great. After years of studying, I finally get to start a new phase of my life. =) I do not know what waits for me ahead but hey, ket them come! Come what may! =)
hahahaha well, everyone will super duper be happy when they reached the last step in college and move on to the next level.