Let's exercise our imaginations

Ripple in the Water - use your imagination
It's always a good idea to exercise the imagination to keep our brains stimulated...Take a look at the picture here...all we see is a ripple in the water. Use your imagination and tell us the story of the ripple in the water..
@brokentia (10396)
Well, it would help more if the picture was bigger....but the ripple is big. Or is the ripple small along with the picture but it just appears big because it is cropped? Hmmm...the story would depend on the size of the ripple. I mean, if the ripped is small, it could be caused by a frog that just jumped in to be avoided by being eaten by a snake. Or maybe it is a fish that thought it saw something and it came up and kissed the surface. :) But if it is a big ripple, it could be the water showing signs of a person throwing a rock into the water. Or, a gator just barely touching the surface after chomping down on the poor fish that kissed the surface. Awwww...poor fish! He was just curious. Wait! I know...the ripple is not really there. It is just out imagination getting the better of us! There...how's that? :)
LMAO!....i admit i never thought of that one!...i guess this whole discussion could be just in my imagination!...thanks