If your dying?and will give you last wish?

@aslygirl (531)
What will it be?
@RxONE1 (495)
Well if i really can wish anythings and it will become true then i will wish all of my enemies to die with me and before me! , i don't like to leave anyone hatting me in the world when i die ;) *eh guess all the world going to die!* i wont ask for one more day , because i am good with others and my family and the one who i love they know i love them , and i am good in my life so no need to ask for one more day to live it or asking to live 1000 years , because it's will be hard for you to see all who you liked and loved dying and leaving you so my wish looks better then asking for living more Anyway i think that's my wish going to be :} and have a nice day :]
I wish that my life will be extended more....hehehe...I mean, I want another chance to live my life....to the fullest and spend it to the one I love....
@rodyeu (209)
just one more day:))