do you have a good relationship with your mother-in law?

I will be very honest during the first 5 years of our married life there are times of misunderstanding between me and my mother-in-law but after all the talks and serious bonding we ended up friends and for 12 years now I treat her like mostly a friend and a dear mom. What is your experienced and your relationship with your mother-in-law?
@amazehr (429)
nope i don't like her everything in her i don't like. she's a liar a big liar she'll always back up on her son whether or not they have done something wrong she's a big no no... she doesn't even know how to be a good grandma and she doesn't know how to take care of the kids. she always wear short but her legs are so skinny and yucky she doesn't even dress her age or act her age my goodness she's terrible
Oww...that's really hard. She is kindda unique the way you describe her.
@jsgrand0 (246)
Everyone has SOME problems with their in-laws. I've been pretty lucky. My in-laws are pretty great and great in helping us out in any way they can. Sometimes mom-in-law does get a little pushy about trying to get us to do things, whether we want to or not, or will tell me what she'd like the kids to wear at certain times. THere was also the time where SHE gave my daughter her first hair cut! That was the worst thing i can remember. My first born's first haircut and I WAS NOT there! But mostly, we get along pretty well.
@michele609 (1687)
I wish that I had the same experince but I dont. My fincees mother dont think that he should be with me because of the religion and because they believe that the parents should pick the partne so I dont think that we can ever see eye to eye!