have you cheated your spouse?

how did manage to get out? or if you are still into it, why are you still doing it?
No, i have never cheated on my husband. I don't think it's right to cheat, and it's disrespectful, not only for you, but for them aswell. My exhusband cheated on my. And still to this day, it's hard to forgive him. We had to divorce, because i can no longer trust him.
hurray for you! but you have to forgive him. that was his choice and now you are free of him, celebrate!
@usama46 (863)
• Pakistan
no i don't.
Here here! I haven't either and I have been married for 15 years. If it's time to cheat, it's time to get out.
@Ravenladyj (22940)
no I've never cheated on my husband..I did have an additional relationship with another man but it wasnt cheating
I've never cheated on my hubby or even gave another guy a second glance. I could never imagine hurting him in any way like that.