reason why you left your previous job?

please tell me why..?
I have been a stay at home mom for years now, but they last job I worked was a hostess at Bob Evans. I ended up quitting because I was getting so stressed about everything. I also couldnt get along with a new boss they hired and his crazy ways. I just got so fed up that I couldnt take another minute there so I quit. A week later I found out I was about 2 months pregnant. No wonder I was going so crazy!
I'm currently a stay-at-home-mom. I had a nice job at Aaron's Sales and Lease. yes, it's the furniture store. I was a CSR. Customer Service Rep. and i was on the sales floor. I loved my job. I would help customers pick out sofas, stoves, frigs, and tvs for their homes. and i was very good at my job too. I no longer work for Aaron's Sales and Lease. And the reason is, i was working over time every week and never got paid for it. the store manager would go into the system on saturdays when we left and change everyones clockout times, that way no one would ever get overtime. i didnt' think it was fair. that's time i was away from my kids and on the job working. and i should of been paid for it. so that's why i no longer work for them.