On a roll

By Raz
@razcal2267 (15577)
I am on a roll today. Hmm maybe that will be the next thing that I make.I started my day rather early so I figured I would get a head start on dinner. Well I have the drumsticks and barbecue sauce in the crockpot now. This after I cleaned out the crockpot from the vegetable soup I made for tomorrow. While that was finishing I made bread sticks to go along with the soup and salad (from the bag). I also made cucumber salad and cornbread for tonights dinner. I think it is time for a nap now. I am rather tired.
@quispy (573)
Sat. and Sun are usually my cooking days. I got up this morning and made breakfast first. Then I made buffalo chicken wings for us to munch on tomorrow. I also made a chicken soup, which I will turn into a chicken pot pie. I made a meat sauce and a lasagna. I love to cook a bunch of things on the weekend and be able to take it easy during the week.
@suscan (1959)
I think you deserve a nap,DOn't you?
@lilaclady (28270)
hmmm sounds like you are doing very well, what time did you say you wanted us around for dinner...