Favorite Gum

For the last four years I have only chewed one brand of gum...Orbit. I love all the flavors they have and it doesn't get hard quickly. I always reach for it when I get gum and don't even consider other types. What type of gum do you chew? I need to branch out!
@AskAlly (3627)
I have been buying the Dentyne Frost Bites. They are as small as a Tic Tac and come in a little dispenser. My favorite flavor is the citrus burst
@nkife52 (207)
I like the Bubblicious gum when it comes to bubble gum, otherwise I usually chew Excel mint. Have you tried that gum that tastes like soap? I forget what it's called but it's disgusting. A friend of mine in high school would always chew it.
@JashleyB (1441)
I always get big red. Other than that I don't chew much gum.
@pimponel (291)
airways is the best and TURBO :p
@loray143 (486)
i like Orbits too...
@brimia (6584)
I like Orbit gum also. My favorite is the Citrus Mint flavor.
i dont really like gums..
For longlasting flavor -stride is the bomb. It lasts forever. I also like strawberry-lime trident splash.
@blindedfox (3318)
I'd have any brand of gum aas long as it is spearmint flavored. =) I especially like Wrigley chewing gums. =)
@missyd79 (3438)
sorry i can't help you there, because i only chew orbit gum also, no other gum can compare to it.
@Stephanie5 (2947)
I try a different kind everytime I buy gum! I usually will try whatever is on sale! I love Orbit or that whitening gum...I forget the name...Wrigley's is always good too!
There was a gum that I used to get at the Asian market. I don't remember what it was called - but I think Lotte made it. I can't find it anymore and I'm sad. It was flower flavored gum. Each stick was a different flower flavor. My boyfriend called it perfume gum...
I buy all different kinds of gum. I just see something in the line at the grocery store and I'll get it if I think it will taste good. I always buy sugar free gum though.
• Janesville, Wisconsin
I prefer Eclipse, and the Dental gums... To chew to help keep my teeth a little cleaner since I eat all kind of interesting things, including, wheat grass, dandelions, and catnip. So chewing the dental gums can help keep catnip off my breath lol. I think for flavor, and just to chew it.. I like Beemans the best. - DNatureofDTrain