Do you enjoy eating

@UmmZahid (324)
i do whats your favorite thing to eat? i cant pick just one thing at this point in my life ( hehe** hehe ) how about you??
@lowey01 (223)
Steak. It is very expensive here in our country. Believe it or not, I had eaten steak only three times. Once when I was a child, with my uncle, once in my teens, being invited to a steak house, and once when I was in an american military base.
@UmmZahid (324)
really? well steak is a little pricly in the US too but how much is it ?? wow 3 times is a little bit!!!
O count me in, when it comes to eat food. lol My favorite food would definetely Indonesian food! Most of Indonesian food are my favorites. Also I love the Thai food, Korean, Japanesse and junk food. I don't really fancy Mongolian food, Italian, French and Mediterenian, though. But I don't mind eating them, when there's no other kind of food's around. I don't fancy soups, but I do eat porridge and I love desserts and bakery. O yes! They are also my favourites; anything sweet to my mouth.
@UmmZahid (324)
lol hahahah wow you have a apitite
• United Arab Emirates
yes when i m eating wht i want to eat den i enjoy eating:)
@UmmZahid (324)
me too, thanz for the comment
@hopeful28 (1439)
Yes, I do enjoy eating. In fact, I always plan ahead what to eat for the next meal if possible. But I don't think I have any favourite foods. At different times, I go for certain types of foods. For eg, for breakfast I wouldn't go for pasta or beef steak and I don't take cereal unless I am not feeling well.
@UmmZahid (324)
it sounds like you have it all planned ou!!, thanx for the comment.
@amazehr (429)
i like pizza so much love it so much i feel like dying whenever i see one and didn't get the chance to eat it i'm a pizza addict i think
@UmmZahid (324)
lol wow that crazy hahahaha whats your favorite place to get it from?? dominos? pizza hut poppa johns?? where? i like pizza too pizza hut is my sopt!!!
Oh, yes I enjoy eating. My little fat belly speaks for how much I like to eat. Favorite food? I couldn't even begin to list them here. Everything I eat is my favorite food! :)
@UmmZahid (324)
lol thats funny
lol NOW U KNO I LIKE TO EAT LOL eating is good for u lol ummm i dont kno lol i cant pick