what is your strategy in making money online?

@yanjiaren (9050)
i believe that discipline and a lot of due diligence is the key..with so many scams out there and sharks it is good to be armed with both knowlege and patience.. what i am looking to do is with each new opportunity i find..try to aim for that op to cover one of my expenses..for example..if i aim to make 30 bucks a month from mylot..that would pay my internet use.. how do you create your strategy?
@moreinfo (3867)
if you already earned some money, then just use your profits to invest. you ll lose nothing but earn more and more.
@yanjiaren (9050)
wwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooo.i love you stamp !!!! i have one of those..a i write poetry and have a chinese name now too!!! ni shi zhongguoren? this is what i do..with some trusted programs i am compounding 50% of my earnings and withdrawing the rest..
@moreinfo (3867)
hmm, compounding seems always not a good choice except that you already get your principal back. ni shi wo de meimei zhai goldentalk ma?
@yanjiaren (9050)
wooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooo zai nar wo hao Gege? ni shi TUDI?..i lost your numbers lol..shi de..
@adobeman (212)
i sign up to as many things as i can