Women now are taking over!

@mr_ular (842)
Malaysia
I think us man better to come realize it.As You can see they are now dominating schools, works and i believe they will soon hold majority of top positions in bussiness.Do you agree with me?
@hh9905 (1275)
Yes, i agree with your statement. Women nowadays get more equal treatment from their superiors as well as the society. Women hold major positions in various sector such as in political areas, banking, government sector, and many more. Men are slowly accepting the fact that they are most likely to get women superior and therefore, will have to work inder women supervision.
Even if they are, so what. Only an insecure man would be afraid of a woman's strength. They can't do much worse than what us men have been doing since the beginning of time. Think about it. ‹(°¿°)› Besides, women will never fully take over. There is what is called the old guard who won't let it happen.
@stailgate (2363)
I think that ou are right that women are taking over and we will continue to do so till men step up and do what we are doing