What's your hobby?

@jessmtiu (251)
Do you have a hobby? I used to collect really cute paper stationaries, the ones that are scented and filled with lots of cute characters on them. This was when I was in my grade school years. Then I started collecting stamps when I reached high school but soon lost interest in that too when I reached college. Then I started to do cross-stitching and I'm still doing that now. It's a really good hobby and I can even give away my works as gifts.
@killj0y (618)
For hobbies i excercise, go to movies, collect old school rainbow brite mech, art, photography, making money online, fine dining with my signigicant other, video games. I am pretty much open to anything and everything. My hobby is just experiencing and enjoying life.
I don't have a specific hobby but I do like decorating a house. But because i don't have a house yet, i don't get the opportunity to bring my hobby into practise. But I had done it to other people's house... lol... without them being acknowledged before hand... and thank god they liked it! Just wait until I have my own house... grrr!!! I'll decorate it beautifully...lol...
@stailgate (2364)
I like to collect old fashioned candle holders. Like the big ones that hold like 8 plus candles. I also love the ones that are like twisted iron. I also collect African statues and masks.
@reezluv (377)
i have alot of hobbies, one of them is surfing the net..the best is i love to read all the ebooks that i've collected from the internet to start my own online business
@seabreeze (661)
I have a hobby,that is swimming.My level of swimming is very high.I swimmed through changjian river and jialinjiang river.In addition,I like sport,collecting stamp,mountaineering and outing!
@ugachaka (297)
Mostly, playing life-consuming internet games =P I've always been into big online games like EverQuest and World of Warcraft that last for years and take up far too much of my time. As for collecting, I do a little bit of card collecting. Mostly just checking ebay for great deals on rookie cards of players that are nearing the end of their career and sure things to get into the hall of fame. I had a bunch of cards as a kid but they were all lost with time and I'd like to be able to really hang onto them for a while. I'm not sure if I'll ever sell them for profit or pass them down or what, I'm just enjoying the hobby for the time being.