Professional Massages: How much clothes do you take off?

So, I just got a massage today and that got me thinking about how much/little I'm supposed to have on. They just tell you to get undressed and get under the blanket. Usually I take everything off except my underwear. I know some people take it all of, including undies. what do you do when you get a full body professional massage?
@smartnrich (1067)
who is your massage personel?
I will go to different place/people. There is one place near my house where I go.
@cassidy22 (2975)
I've always been treated with the utmost respect when I get a massage at a spa. I also happen to be modest as all get out, but I've gotten over it. I usually leave on my undies... unless I am getting a sports massage. I do long distance cycling and they really need to get into my glutes to work them out, so I take them off for that.
So, does that really help? Getting a sports massage? I've never had one.
@kiddygurl (803)
I also take everything off except my undies.. Well, I've only done it once, and I was wondering what to leave on and off, too.. But then I decided to leave my undies on because that's how much comfortable I was..
@Springlady (3986)
I take everything off except my undies. My massage therapist is a wonderful Christian lady. Full body massages feel wonderful and they are so good for you!
• Pakistan
well i just take warm baith after it :) then sleep :)
huh? the question is how much do you take off
@lucalucky (1840)
I take everything off (also my undies) usually. I don't think it is a problem for me or for who malke the massage. They are professionals so I think they do that every day. Obviously usually they tell me what I have to take off, and if remmeber well just one or two times I didn├Čt take off my undies.
@msqtech (15226)
I undress completely to get the best massage