for the people that are pregnant!!

@xXmeganxX (4423)
right here goes, my auntie told me that when she was a little over due in her pregnancy, she ate hot curry and it made her waters break within the next 24 hours coming! i bet alot of people don't believe this but i was overdue with my pregnancy by 1 week and i think about 4 days, at the time, i always remember she said to me if you are overdue then drink a hot curry or eat it anyhow, so i did what she said and within hours later my waters had broke, this is 10% true, i gave birth within the matter of the next 24 hours and it's not dangerous either as i told my midwife what had happened!
You're not mean't to eat hot spices or have to many. Yes the odd one can work but it isn't adviced by doctors nor is it totally safe. Your mid wife should of mentioned this to you. =) If we're talking about one it isn't so bad but the baby isn't and won't be used to these foods it's like to many dairy products. Everyones different tho. I wouldn't do this unless your sure as people with high blood pressure will have side effects. ~Joey
@xXmeganxX (4423)
joey, i eat very hot spicy foods now and that curry wasn't even hot! i meant hot as in cooking not spicy, LOL! and it worked for my auntie worked a little for me so it was all good AND i tld my midwife that it was hot because it had just been cooked BUT it wasn't spicy and she said that's fine! thanks for responding anyway!
Ah lol. Most currys etc that i've seen are spicy. (well they smell it) Personally i don't like 'em =) ~Joey
@xXmeganxX (4423)
hey yes i agree with you on this one but if you'd buy a curry from a chinese chippy believe me there not spicy, mostly indian curys are spicy, lol! thanks for responding! :O)
@Bizziebod (3526)
Hi, I'm glad the birth turned out to be ok! I've never heard of a hot curry but if it worked for you then brill! An old wives tale is eating Cod Liver Oil Eugh! I was lucky I was two weeks early so I didn't have to go through that!!
@xXmeganxX (4423)
hi there and thanks for responding, yes yu was lucky, this was only my first child and she was overdue, LOL, i wouldn't take that cod liver oil, ive had one of them tablets before and there horrible..hehe! and yes the hot curry does really work, it's good that it does work and can't harm your baby too! :O)