Who is your Favorite Celebrity Couple?

@matlgal (1687)
OK we all read People Magazine or one like it. We watch ET (Entertainment Tonight). Of all the Love matches out there for the Rich & Famous who would be your favorite? I think I like: Will Smith & Jada Pinket Smith Warren Beatty and Annette Benning David Arquette and Courtney Cox They all seem to have it right? You never really know what goes on behind the scenes but it appears on the outside as if they have a happy well adjusted marriage? Who's your Favorite?
@Khokhonut (702)
Do they have to be current? I love Ricky Arnaz and Lucille Ball. I also love Paul Newmand and Joanne Woodward. I guess I'm old fashioned at heart.
@matlgal (1687)
awww- very good choices. I think Paul Newman and Joanne have had the time of their lives together, I would love to see a AutoBio on them wouldn't you? Thanks for your input
Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward certainly have been one of those marriages to be admired.
@matlgal (1687)
I agree- a long standing successful marriage in Hollywood is just rarely news anymore. How sad huh?
@howard96h (11659)
• New York, New York
Steve Lawrence & Edie Gorme. So nice that they have been together for so many years.
@matlgal (1687)
ahhhhhhh yes.... the sweet sounds they made together take me back :) thanks for the nice reminder.
@AskAlly (3627)
Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell George Burns and Gracie Allen Homer and Marge Simpson Lucielle Ball and Dezi Arnez Sandra Bullock and Jesse (James)? do Siegfried and Roy count? Ingrid Bergman and Roberto Rossellini and who could forget Ken and Barbie!!
@matlgal (1687)
Oh you are so funny!!! I Loved the Ken abd Barbie one!!! LOL. Marge and Homer? Lucy and Desi fought like rabid dogs! Kurt and GOldie... heck they are still Honeymooning after what 22 yrs or so? Good answers Thanks
@Island_Geko (3760)
You mean there are still couples amoung the stars? They are have not divorced and/or split? Wow am I behind or what in current events.
@matlgal (1687)
LOL Geko - certainly the obvious on that one. I agree. But there are a few out there that seem to take it seriously.