Good news Law & Order SVU fans!

@patgalca (14605)
Orangeville, Ontario
Christopher Meloni and Mariska Hargitay have signed new contracts to stay on the show for another two years. They will not be leaving! Yay! And Canadian actor Adam Beach who made a guest appearance last week is being added to the cast. Double Yay! Well, I'm Canadian but I'm not all familiar with the guy! LOL! So, no more worries, people, at least not for another two years.
@applsofgld (2506)
That's great news to me! I am a huge fan of the show and of the actors on the show. Especially Mariska & Christopher. Very believeable actors. Wow, I was really getting worried when I heard they may not renew, so yes this is great news to me!!
@cher913 (25890)
I think that out of all three l&o, this one is my fav. They seem to work together to produce a good product... Who is your fav character on the show?
@patgalca (14605)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I love the cast on this show. It has remained constant. Except for the A.D.A. I much preferred Alex over the current A.D.A., and I didn't like Judith Light when she was D.A. but she is much nicer now as a Judge. Benson, Stabler, Munch, Tutuloa and the Captain are all great. Munch and Tutuola provide some humour. I didn't much like when they changed psychiatrists but B.D. Wong is doing a great job.
Yippee. I am a happy camper. The show would not be the same without the main characters. I do enjoy the other characters as well and hope that they too get more notority.
I got involved in a voice chat last night and missed the first 45 minutes of last night's show. I will have to catch it on the reruns.
@mjgarcia (725)
This is good news. I like the interaction between those two. I had to miss last weeks show. What Character does Adam Beach play?
@patgalca (14605)
• Orangeville, Ontario
He's a cop from another district. He was determined that the perp of three of his cold cases was the same guy who committed the rapes in SVU's district. I hope you don't ask me how it ended because I never, EVER remember. That's why I have no problem watching the reruns. LOL!
YAY!!! I am soo excited! I love both of them! If they left i probably would stop watching SVU... ok probably not but it definitely would not be the same!